The distinctive design of the SWING P20, based on 3D body scans and performance-oriented analyses of the musculoskeletal system, provides maximum freedom of movement in every weather. An ergonomic cut, flatlock seams, sweat-wicking Miharo 6+, the placing of the zip and high-tech honeycomb protector ensure a never before-experienced wearer comfort.
- P20: The new P20 is the number 1 in flexible protection. An ultra-thin, flexible material is produced thanks to expansion rate-sensitive silicone and revolutionary honeycomb technology, which can be worked directly into textiles. When there is an impact, the gel works actively against the energy produced to absorb the force of the shock and conduct it away from the body - this is reliable, top class protection. The material also wicks away moisture, is breathable, temperature-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
Rib pads: Strategically placed rib pads provide an extra helping of protection.
EU-approved spine protection (conforms to motorbike norm EN 1621-2:2014)
- Miharo 6+ Miharo 6+ is a material made from natural fibres which are obtained from coconut shells. As well as having antibacterial and antistatic properties, this material is odour- and water-repellent, has a UV protection factor of UPF 50 and quite simply wicks away moisture to the outside.
- Power-Webbing: Faultless performance and maximum functionality under extreme conditions required? Power-webbing, our high quality, firmly woven elastic webbing makes it possible. It meets our highest standards for resistance and quality.
- Respiration Mesh: Respiration mesh is the jersey mesh material we use as standard for our body protector jackets. The ultralight, fantastically breathable 4-way-stretch material ensures top class wearer comfort.
- Non-stick touch tape fastening: Our special non-stick touch tape only sticks where it should and not to other fabrics. This way you can be certain that you do not inadvertently damage your clothing.
- YKK zip fasteners: YKK zip fasteners provide you with optimum quality and faultless performance in every situation - regardless in what conditions. They equate to OEKO-TEX® standard 100 so that you can be sure they do not contain any harmful substances.
- Body Map Construction Our body map construction is based on current anthropometric and ergonomic data, 3D body scans and information from leading sports scientists and doctors.
- 3D panels: 3D panels are thermoformed based on EVA and elastane. The featherlight design provides you with optimum wearer comfort.
- EU-approved spine protection (in line with motorbike norm EN 1621-2, 2014)
Please note that for riding in eventing and cross country competitions, according to German equestrian sport regulations, a body protector in line with EN 13158-2000 or EN 13158-2009 is mandatory.